Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Construction Project Manager (148534). Do you have experience with SAP Project Systems? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Construction Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing projects that align with our Site Master Plan and facility enhancements. Your responsibilities will encompass coordinating and leading project activities across multiple teams, including Site Services, Information Systems, Telecommunications, consulting firms, external contractors, and internal customer groups. You will ensure that projects are executed with the right cost, quality, and timing.
- Engage both internal and external resources during project development to identify potential issues and risks and devise effective solutions.
- Gather relevant data and define project tasks, resource requirements, and submit project funding requests.
- Implement and oversee project changes to attain desired outcomes.
- Offer project management, space planning, and relocation services based on developed space plans.
- Collaborate with Construction Engineers and Project Superintendents to establish schedules and resource allocation for project tasks.
- Conduct post-completion evaluations to identify problems, resolve issues, and implement necessary changes or corrections.
- Assist the Group Manager, Engineering, Design, and Construction in coordinating capital and expense renovation/move projects.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of construction project management experience.
- At least 1 year of experience with Globe/SAP project systems.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in engineering or civil structures.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field.
Pay: 37.45 – 53.50 /hr
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Construction Project Manager, SAP Project Systems, Civil Engineer, Site Master Plan
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.