Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Communications Specialist, Adobe – 146674. Do you have experience with Adobe? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will create and maintain a centralized communication plan for the Digital Transformation team, including ownership of the communications strategy, platforms, and processes. Uses communication tools to highlight wins, opportunities, and emerging trends for the Digital Transformation. Maintains centralized communication portal linking key content and best practices, allowing ease of access and increased speed to insight for the Digital Transformation team. Works with Local IT, Cybersecurity, Super User Network, and other Digital Transformation teams as necessary to collect insights and produce impactful communications materials. Aggregates and communicates organizational activity and executions to provide visibility and understanding to key stakeholders and associates.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Possesses outstanding oral and written communications skills including superior writing, grammar, editing and proofreading skills
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically and proactively to develop solutions that meet business needs and improve communication efforts
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Willingness to develop relationships and collaborate across the entire organization to bring visibility to and foster excitement around Digital Transformation efforts
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Canva, and Workplace is an asset
- Continued desire to learn, adopt, and champion new technologies
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Adobe, Adobe Illustrator, PowerPoint, MS Excel, communications
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.