Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Communications Specialist (144691). Do you have experience as a Communications Specialist? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Develop and scale selling stories to support Digital Transformation. Responsible for mining best practices across Digital Transformation teams, while embedding them across the organization. Owns creating centralized communication portal linking key content and best practices, allowing ease of access and increased speed to insight for the Digital Transformation organization. Owns communication platforms and processes within Digital Transformation. Creates monthly newsletter highlighting wins, opportunities and emerging trends for the Digital Transformation. Collaborates with and leads share sessions. Responsible for bringing organizational visibility and impact analysis of competitive actions to the company. Attend industry events and deploys key insights. Aggregates and communicates organizational activity and executions to provide visibility to key groups. Collaborates with Industry Development to create content for key events.
- How to deploy key initiatives to key stakeholders
- How to best build a best practice narrative
- How to deploy monthly communication: leadership status letter
- Owning communication platforms within Digital Transformation
- Creating a compelling POV/Narrative for each of the Digital Transformation Teams
- Creating content to inspire the company to understand theHive and our capabilities/content
- Crafting a Sales POV for several internal dialogues across the commercial landscape
- Developing an annual engagement strategy for the Hive interactions across ELT, Sales Leadership, sales teams, other departments, and St Louis associates
- Digital Transformation workplace champion
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.