Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Cloud Engineer, Kubernetes, AWS (144772). Do you have experience with Kubernetes and AWS? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work with other SREs and Software Engineers to automate all things for our hybrid cloud platform. Build tooling to improve CICD patterns for multiple development teams that are consistent with security and DevOps best practices. Coordinate and assist teams in building competencies with infrastructure using object-oriented programming and configuration management domain specific language. Create Terraform artifacts to automate the deployment and management of Cloud Infrastructure. Create Kubernetes related artifacts based on Kustomize. Continuously improve the observability of the tech stack by integrating logging, testing, metrics, tracing, dashboards, and alerts with CD pipelines.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with large geospatial data sets applying GDAL and similar spatial libraries
- Ability to quickly learn technologies such as Terraform, Packer, FastAPI, Kubernetes, Nginx, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, AWS, GCP, and Grafana
- Basic understanding of OAuth 2.0 and Open ID Connect
- Software engineering experience with programming languages like Python or GoLang
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Developer mindset
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with creating Kubernetes operators using Kubebuilder or Operator SDK
- Experience with Argo CD / Flux / Argo Workflows
- Experience implementing a GitOps workflow
- Experience with object-oriented design, coding and testing patterns as well as experience in engineering (commercial or open source) software platforms and large-scale data infrastructures should be present.
- Experience creating cloud computing solutions and web applications leveraging public and private APIs
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Kubernetes, AWS, PostgreSQL, API
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.