Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Cloud Data Engineer, Python (144603). Do you have experience with Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will develop and support data-driven applications in the cloud. You will work as a part of a cross-functional team that creates well architected solutions that solve difficult business problems quickly, yet completely. You will be involved in application design and development from conceptualization through execution, deployment and sustainment using Google Cloud Platform – GCP. You will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company’s data architecture to support our next generation of applications and data initiatives. You will also develop optimal extract, load and transform pipelines from a wide variety of data sources using Python and Spark. You will utilize GCP ‘big data’ technologies like Cloud Dataproc and BigQuery. You will schedule and orchestrate solutions using GCP Cloud Composer. You will also create real-time data streaming pipelines using GCP App Engine and Dataflow. You will perform data exploration in support of new projects and to troubleshoot issues. You will work closely with data analysts to facilitate data acquisition and enable efficient analysis. You will also adapt existing batch and real time data pipelines to accommodate new business requirements. You will develop and deploy code with exception handling, logging and monitoring. You will ensure data quality throughout the entire data processing pipeline. You will also perform unit testing, integration testing, and assist with user acceptance testing. You will be proactive in clarifying requirements when needed to ensure accurate results.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years hands on experience with Python
- 3+ years hands on SQL and relational database experience
- 2+ years hands on experience in a public cloud development environment (GCP preferred)
- Experience setting standards for design, documentation, testing, and code quality
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
- Experience with messaging systems, such as Kafka and GCP PubSub
- Ability to conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to peer team members
- Excellent Communication Skills
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Python, SQL, cloud
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.