Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Cloud Data Architect (145214). Do you have experience with cloud? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
This group deploys creative, problem-solving agile teams to deliver new capabilities to our clients. Our engineers have a curious nature, enjoy solving complex problems, and thrive in a high-speed, high-stakes environment. Our culture and successes are built on supportive teams that know how to leverage their skills to help each other on challenging journeys. Do you have a strong passion for all things data? Do you love open-source technology? Are you always looking for an opportunity to learn something new? Do you love being a part of a team-focused environment? Do you thrive in a remote work environment? If so, you could be a great fit!
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experienced data engineer and/or software developer
- Experience leading solutions engineering and architectural design efforts
- Prior consulting experience, OR responsibility for business partner communication
- Familiar with Agile
- Demonstrate a high level of skill in Java or similar JVM (such as Groovy) and/or Python
- Strong background in data warehousing: SQL, databases, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Presto, Redshift, Azure Synapse, etc.
- Strong background in ETL
- Skilled at developing software in a cloud environment (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- A strong understanding of distributed data solutions
- A good understanding of streaming solutions, such as Kinesis, Nifi, etc.
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Bonus Points if you have hands-on experience with nifi or data viz tools
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Linux, cloud, Azure, AWS, ETL, SQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Agile, Java, Python, data warehousing, data warehouse, data warehouses
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!