Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Cloud Architect, Azure, Administrator – 145572. Do you have experience with Azure? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work alongside cross-functional cloud teams to oversee and plan activities to create and maintain project deliverables for the companys Azure cloud program initiative. Facilitate and lead teams in determining architecture goals, cost estimating solutions and reviewing cloud solutions for potential improvements to design, reliability, observability, and cost management. Lead assigned architecture and technical activities to meet company requirements for company cloud initiatives. Lead assigned process reviews and updates as part of the programs ongoing continuous improvement process. Develop tools to integrate existing solutions and infrastructure into Azure across the Software Development Lifecycle.
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience administering Azure in large enterprise organizations with in-depth knowledge of Azure administration and governance as well as core Azure offerings, including Azure AD, Azure Policy, Azure Networking, Azure Storage Accounts, Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Key Vault, and Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
- At least 5 years of experience architecting new solutions using Azure leveraging Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools such as ARM templates/Bicep, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Pulumi, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in one or more programming/scripting languages (Python, Golang, PowerShell, etc.)
- At least 3 years of experience of solution architecture for microservice-oriented applications.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong familiarity with AWS services
- Experience with hybrid cloud and cloud migration strategies.
- In-depth experience with Kubernetes and related Cloud Native technologies
- In-depth experience with GitOps strategies alongside Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform, Ansible, or Pulumi
- Experience with CI/CD platforms such as GitLab CI, GitHub Actions, or Jenkins.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Azure, Python, go, AWS
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.