Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Cloud Architect, AWS – 146661. Do you have experience with AWS? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You are responsible for the architecture design and implementation in AWS. Provide technical architecture leadership and direction on projects resulting in scalable, reliable and maintainable platforms. Define, Implement, and document operational processes and procedures. Identifying setbacks and shortcomings. Creating suitable DevOps channels across the organization. Establishing continuous build environments to speed up software development. Designing efficient practices. Delivering comprehensive best practices. Managing and reviewing technical operations. Mentor team members and provide hands on technical deliver of projects.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Architect experience with AWS Ability to design hybrid cloud environments
- Experience documenting governance and workflows associated with cloud environments
- Deep understanding and experience of scaling cloud environments for business needs including
- Understanding current/future business requirements Cost associated with scale, ROI associated with cloud technologies Experience designing highly available technology systems
- Experience with enterprise migrations from on-prem equipment to cloud environments
- Degree in computer science, information systems, or related field.
- Previous experience working on a 24×7 cloud or SaaS operation team.
- Experience with infrastructure management and monitoring.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps Platform tooling (Git, Chef, Puppet, Docker and Kubernetes)
- Experience coding/scripting (Powershell/Python)
- Working knowledge of automation service provisioning and middleware configuration.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience transforming legacy solutions to the cloud a plus
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: AWS, cloud, Git, Chef, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes, data migration
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.