Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Cloud and Automation Engineer (145020). Do you have experience with Cloud and Automation? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Network Strategy and Operations team has an exciting opportunity for an Lead Network Engineer (Engineer 4)! In this role you will partner with others to lead the development, design, and integration of solutions that support our cloud connectivity and network automation initiatives. You will have the unique opportunity to work across multiple teams to help deliver innovative solutions in support of the company’s technology strategy. Through familiarity with emerging technologies, security, and design practices, you will have the exciting role of helping to provide secure and responsive solutions to our business. As a Lead Network Engineer, you will be a key component in building and maturing the company’s network automation framework. We are looking for a leader who can drive our automation strategies through a deep understanding of both network engineering and software development specific to network technologies. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to help build out a mature framework that serves a significant number of network technologies and platforms, and will also enable our network teams to automate at velocity.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- The Network Engineer 4 role requires 8 or more years of related experience
- 5 or more years of experience working in network design and implementation, network security, troubleshooting and operations
- Extensive experience with modern automation platforms such as Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Proficient in one or more scripting or markup languages (i.e. TCL, APL, Python, JSON/XML etc.)
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure deployments
- Experience with adoption of software development practices in enterprise network environments
- Provides mentoring and coaching to team members at an organizational level to develop professional and technical expertise
- Knowledge working in Internet and DMZ environments using multiple layers of network security solutions
- Ability to work alone or in groups, managing multiple projects and finding solutions to keeping projects on track
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Understanding of Palo Alto Next Generation firewalls Imperva Web Application firewall
- Experience and working knowledge of DNS solutions
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Cloud, Automation
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!