Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented CAD Specialist (147810). Do you have experience with Electrical and Controls Design? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The CAD Specialist is a key member of the project team and reports directly to the Project Engineer Manager or Field Representative. The primary function of the CAD Specialist is to provide professional CAD technical support and knowledge to generate plans, elevations, technical details, building layouts, general arrangement options/alternatives, clashing detection, equipment sizing, rational use of the space, Revit models for the project conceptual and detail design phases working along with General Designers, Contractors representatives, and Organization. Likewise, monitoring and controlling drawings versions and updates using the different tools required by the client.Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5 years of related project experience, preferably in the food manufacturing or CPG industry
- Electrical & Controls design experience
- Experience with drafting P&ID in industrial food processing
- Experience with managing upwards of 6,000-7,000 drawings
- Experience with providing oversight of a consultant to make sure they are meeting drawing standards
- Process piping and design as well as equipment layout and design experience
Desired Skills & Experience:
- CAD Certification.
- Preferable Bachelors degree in Engineering or Design.
- OSHA 30 desirable
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: autocad, electrical design, osha, Revit, AUTOCAD, BIM, Bluebeam, Vault
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.