Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented C#/.NET Software Developer (144824). Do you have experience with C# and .NET? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will develop New Keefe Group Applications & Services. Develop Enhancements for existing Keefe Group Applications & Services. Design and Estimate technical solutions per project requirements. Work with stakeholders & BA on defining project requirements. Participate in application QA and deployment. Participate in investigating and solving production issues.
Required Skills & Experience:
- C# .NET – 4+ years’ experience
- Experience in .NET Framework 4.5 or higher
- Full Life Cycle Development experience
- MVC .NET Framework 4 or higher – 3+ year’s experience
- SQL Databases – 3+ years’ experience
- Web API or WCF – 3+ years’ experience
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience with writing unit tests
- Experience with Windows Services
- Frontend UI JS Framework experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or scientific discipline or equivalence experience
- Accounting System Development experience a plus
Desired Skills & Experience:
- SSRS Reports Experience a plus
- Agile Experience a plus
- Visual Studio 2017 or higher Experience a plus
- TFS 2017 Experience a plus
- Micro Services development Experience a plus
- PCI compliance environment Experience a plus
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: C#, MVC, API, WCF
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.