Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Business Systems, SAP Analyst – 147015. Do you have experience with SAP? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for conducting prototypes, developing functional specifications, data mapping, function mapping, setting of configuration tables and setting of transaction / control tables. Responsible for the identification and resolution of gaps in the business processes and integrating new systems and business processes with existing ones. Involved in security/authorization set-up, user documentation, data interface design, data migration and reconciliation. May be involved in the installation and tuning of modifications, as well as archiving data. Works on multiple functional tasks that tend to be of medium technological complexity. Works on one or more projects as a team member. Drive the estimation of new efforts, define business cases, and determine resources required from the business and IT to deliver the services. Communicates and coordinates with other team leads, business & IT management, and executive team members. Viewed as an expert representative on business functions/processes. Drive business leadership and management into the decisions that will improve business processes. Proactively identify and resolve highly complex business issues. Drive small to large sized projects and follow system development methodology. Determine the best solution fit for the business. Work as an IT liaison with software solution vendors.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Requires Bachelor Degree in Information Systems or related discipline and knowledge of SAP ECC.
- 2-4 years’ experience required in analyzing and gathering requirements to create user system solutions.
- 2-4 years’ experience required in multiple SAP modules (MM, PP, FI, CO, SD, etc.).
- Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint integration with SAP are considered a plus.
- Must possess thorough understanding of data analysis, database development, and reporting applications.
- Thorough understanding of the business processes and flows to enable the analysis of business requirements and the development of solutions for the business functions.
- Possesses an in-depth understanding of the business strategy of a particular function/process area and helps drive business strategy development. Exhibit the ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Effective written and oral communication skills, as well as computer skills are required.
- Light programming skills in the appropriate language to develop necessary “workarounds.”
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: SAP, SharePoint, Microsoft, Business Analyst
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.