Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Business Systems Analyst, Six Sigma (145288). Do you have experience with business intelligence? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work with business process SME’s to develop solutions to business problems with a focus on business process improvements. Follow change-management procedures. Define reporting and process requirements. Troubleshooting user issues. Develop relationships with business users, working with them to produce quality deliverables. Help design and document system processes. Experience with cloud computing. Lite server administration skills. Vendor management. Ability to work independently and within a team. Strong Microsoft Office skillset (Word, Excel, Outlook). Familiarity with project management approach.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have experience with working in Information Technology
- Proven experience as a business analyst with at 3 years of experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Business or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum one-year experience in writing technical documentation (SOP’s, system documents)
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to learn new technologies (CRM, ERP, Departmental Programs)
- 2-5 Years’ Experience working with an ERP system
- Preferred Experience with ERP migration
- Intermediate SQL knowledge with a focus on ETL
- Data analytics, Business Intelligence experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Lean Six Sigma
- Attention to detail
- Must have strong analytical skills to review system reports
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- IIBA CCBA and Lean Six Sigma Green Belt highly desirable
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Six Sigma, cloud, business intelligence, SQL, ESRI, GIS, ERP, ETL
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.