Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Business Systems Analyst, Online Access, Mobile (143479). Do you have experience with Business Analysis? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for supporting for the design and development of features on product roadmaps and backlogs for Online Access and mobile applications. You will collaborate with key business associates and subject matter experts to research, refine and test new system features and capabilities. You will also support the agile product team, intaking work, developing user stories and acceptance criteria, and execute testing of product functionality including regression testing. You will serve as a primary support and escalation for assigned features, including defect and bugs. You will also coordinate with other team members to build and implement a highly integrated and seamless client experience.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, with financial services experience preferred
- 2+ years experience in digital product or agile project management
- Ability to acquire and maintain a basic understanding of the systems, products and services of the company and our business partners.
- Ability to understand complex topics regarding the financial services industry.
- Strong teamwork/collaboration skills, and the ability to work with stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Detail oriented to ensure accurate and timely delivery of requirements, testing and system implementations.
- Highly effective written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced organizational and time management skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- A fundamental understanding of full-cycle software development within an Agile framework.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a remote working environment
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience managing client-facing FinTech, banking or wealth applications
- Experience using Jira and other collaboration tools
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Agile, mobile
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.