Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Business Systems Analyst (144658). Do you have experience with Systems Analysis? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will liaison between IS and other divisional stakeholders to maintain, enhance or integrate firm systems and data by proactively identifying cross divisional technology opportunities or serving on a formal project team in support of new systems and data. Under the guidance of the Product Owner, you will document and track external feature and user story dependencies. As proxy to the Product Owner, you will participate in relative ceremonies (refinement, retros, solution demo, and system demos). You will support product teams in the development and refinement of story and feature management. You will demonstrate an understanding of the product, stories and features; the value of the feature; and how the end user interacts with the feature and can communicate with the product team. You will leverage story slicing abilities to better deliver requirements to the supporting Agile teams. You will work with Product Owner and stakeholders to define Epic MVPs and establish iterative plans for delivery value to targeted audiences. You will provide support and leadership to durable product teams as feature moves from high level to specific features and user stories focused on design, testing, delivery, and implementation. You will be responsible for ongoing support of durable product teams to ensure final delivery of features and capabilities delivers planned user value and is in line with product strategy and vision. You will also continue to develop understanding of firm priorities, processes, and guidelines as we continue to move through transitional change across the organization. You will have the ability to lead product backlog refinement sessions with Agile teams. You will demonstrate a strong understanding for SAFe concepts and ideology. You will have an understanding of cross divisional systems and impacts of change. You will mentor team and area associates.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 2-5 years’ experience designing and implementing functional systems and data in a structured process.
- Previous experience with Agile methodology (user storying writing and refinement including user acceptance criteria) and tools such as Jira, Aha! Is a plus
- Previous experience with data extraction and BI tools (SQL, Oracle Reporting Studio, Tableau, Power BI) is a plus
- Ability to research data definition, usage and flow to gain expertise in existing systems.
- Ability to create new business processes and data usage to promote efficiency.
- Ability to extract data from data warehouses and summarize into trend analysis.
- The ability to multi-task and work with leader to prioritize assigned tasks / projects.
- Strong relationship management, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills to investigate, resolve and escalate problems. Identifies need for technical assistance to help in problem resolution.
- Associate must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with cross divisional leaders using verbal, written and presentations skills.
- Ability to summarize moderate to highly complex business cases, system information and concepts and clearly communicate to cross divisional leadership.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to provide working system prototypes and scenario modeling.
- Ability to create project plans or execute pre-existing plans.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: user acceptance test, JIRA, SQL
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.