Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Business Process Analyst, SAP (145368). Do you have experience with SAP? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will gather and interpret business requirements for on-going implementations of Global HR systems & processes. Manage and execute all aspects of delivery, including requirements gathering, design, testing and support. Partner with HR and IT functions to execute project deliverables. Work effectively in a team environment by leveraging expertise of others and utilizing best practice solutions. Develop and execute test scripts.
Required Skills & Experience:
- This individual must possess excellent interpersonal, communication, and client management skills while displaying the highest degree of integrity. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, organized, proactive, and understand the urgency and confidentiality of the HR function.
- Bachelors degree required in HR, IT, business or related discipline and 2-4 years of related work experience in HR IT systems in general
- Possess expertise with HR Systems, as a system administrator &/Or expertise working with SAP
- Experience working processes and systems that support interfaces
- Able to identify system solutions and communicate functional design specifications related to interfaces to other internal resources
- Ability to analyze and diagnose interfaces between internal and external partners
- Excellent business partnership skills, and skills in building broad relationships & networks; experience working in a matrix environment preferred
- Experience in creating and developing test plans
- Ability to earn and keep the confidence of stakeholders
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to think through complex, multidimensional problems
- Flexible and able to respond quickly to changing job demands and prioritize multiple responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in process change efforts within HR IT systems & demonstrated results
- Possess strong HR knowledge, including understanding of HR master data
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.