Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Business Analyst, STEM – 147034. Do you have experience with Business Analysis? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will support cross-functional partnerships focusing on delivering digital tools to global and regional teams. Help develop strategic software and applications by capturing customer requirements and use-cases with good documentation. Work collaboratively with end-user teams in mapping project workflows. Address software production issues from end-users; trouble shooting issues, prioritizing, and working with Developers to resolve in timely manner. Track issues and collaborate with global and regional teams in managing software projects and software life cycle management. Collaborate with other BAs and Software Developers to monitor product use and customer training, including collecting customer feedback and develop plans to enhance the product experience and customer journey. Conduct software testing (automated and manual) in preparation of software production release. Scrum planning and experience in Agile methodology using tools such as DevOps, AHA, Kanban.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors in STEM or related field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) and 2+ years of experience working as Business Analyst in software development field.
- Advance level experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Visio/MS Project.
- Experience working in scientific fields.
- Ability to understand and implement complex business processes.
- Ability to execute complex, quantitative analysis and share recommendations via compelling presentations and storytelling.
- Ability to drive collaborations to achieve major initiatives and decisions.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment – working with ambiguity and being hands-on.
- Ability to lead gatherings of a diverse set of stakeholders, facilitating efficient meetings that drive to desired outcomes.
- Highly independent, goal-oriented, strong communication skills and solution-driven.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Business Analyst
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.