Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Business Analyst, SQL, SharePoint (147270). Do you have experience with SQL and SharePoint? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Will work with teams in a highly agile delivery framework to deliver innovative products in a secure fashion. Under limited supervision, serves as primary liaison between business partners, data scientists, actuaries and technology teams to analyze business and functional requirements, establishing data requirements and processes related to the production of data products.Evaluate business requests to determine requirements, feasibility, and recommend business solutions..
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years IT-related experience, such as Business Analysis, Data Analysis, etc.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills demonstrating ability to share and impart knowledge to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new methods, work under tight deadlines and stressful conditions.
- Advanced data analysis skill
- Advanced investigative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced ability to set goals and handle multiple tasks, clients, and projects simultaneously; Ability to appropriately balance priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and participate in department/team projects
- Ability to balance detail with departmental goals/objectives
- Advanced ability to translate business needs and problems into viable/accepted solutions
- Advanced negotiating and persuasion skills
- Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines
- General business knowledge
- Advance Excel skills, Advanced SQL skills, Advanced MDS / Profisee skills, Intermediate SharePoint skills, Intermediate Reporting Services skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years IT-related experience, such as Business Analysis, Data Analysis, etc.
- 2+ years Life Insurance industry knowledge
- 2+ years Big Data project experience
- Scrum Master experience
- Experience with MDM and / or Data Governance implementations
- Experience with reporting and visualization
- MBA and/or Master’s degree
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: sql, sharepoint, mds, profisee
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.