Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Business Analyst, SharePoint – 145571. Do you have experience with SharePoint? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will interact with the business and Enterprise Content Management team to analyze and plan the content migration approach in accordance with standing operating procedures (SOP) and legal requirements. Gathers requirements from business segments to understand their content lifecycle processes and assist in the cleanup of legacy content and identifying information that must abide by regulatory requirements. Assist in discovery, dispensation, and migration of critical business information from legacy content repositories while applying content management processes. Monitors and reports to manager on project status and outstanding issues. Ensure the migration and content management strategy aligns with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices. Works with outside consultants/vendors in the development and implementation of project deliverables, ensuring projects are on-time and within budget. Willingness to learn and understand information management and information architecture.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Management Systems, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or Business Administration from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- Three or more years of experience in business analysis supporting software platforms required including analysis, discovery, gathering and documenting requirements, and translating those requirements into a technology solution is preferred.
- Three or more years of experience with Enterprise Content Management systems required. Knowledge of SharePoint, Office 365 preferred.
- Strong task management, customer contact, and task prioritization skills are required. Knowledge of best practices and industry trends in enterprise content management is preferred.
- Experience working on an Agile team preferred.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities with a high incidence of changing requirements, analyze and clarify ambiguous requests/instructions, meet very aggressive deadlines and demanding work schedules, and manage large workloads.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: SharePoint, Agile, MS Office, cloud
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.