Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Business Analyst, SDLC, Scrum, Agile (144690). Do you have experience with Scrum and Agile? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Entry level role with knowledge gained through experience. As an Oracle Primavera Suite Super User, identify system issues and areas of opportunities for improvements. Gather input from users, define upgrade requirements and provide detailed requirements to software engineers. Perform testing of applications during development. Write training and user reference documentation to align with business processes. Provide support documentation for meetings with business and stakeholders to develop an understanding of their operations and requirements. Translate business and design requirements into technical requirements. Research existing business and system processes. Pull required data for projects with well-defined instructions. Understand basics of performing QA against specifications. Conduct rigorous tests and inspections of applications within the Oracle Primavera Suite. Identify and organize project tasks. Work on tasks using an agile methodology and supports agile teams. Basic analytical skills and understanding interpreting customer business needs. Ability to develop professional presentations. Basic knowledge of project management principles, such as scope, deliverables, timeline and cost/benefits. Ability to communicate systems and procedural changes to end users through excellent written and oral communications. Use the Agile iterative development methodology. Basic knowledge of the practices, procedures and principles of performance analysis (trending, root cause and gap analysis) and benchmarking. Working proficiency in standard software applications (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
Required Skills & Experience:
- Gather requirements using the SDLC as well as a solid understanding of the Agile methodology and SCRUM process
- Analyze/document current and future business process models high-level requirements (scope) and detailed functional specifications and/or stories; communicate to the Product owner, Solution Architect and extended team effectively
- Proven experience in technical requirements gathering, business process workflow documentation, acceptance criteria, breaking down the high level requirements into small epics/features that are functionality driven
- Engage personality and a positive attitude to drive to make the project successful
- Drive the story elaboration process for the Team
- Attend and actively participate in Scrum sessions (Sprint planning, Stand-up, Backlog Refinement and Retrospectives)
- Collaborate with members of the scrum team to develop effective testing strategies and test cases for user stories within a sprint
- Contribute to creating acceptance criteria for user stories that will determine “definition of done” for the stories.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Able to understand technology concepts and deepen understanding through continuous self-learning
- Continuously improve in performance
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Oracle Primavera Suite experience
- Linux and SQL knowledge
- Experience in software quality and testing
- Good understanding of the software development technologies and platforms like SQL Server C#/VB.Net, GIT/TFS, Visual Studio 2017, automated testing, Oracle Database and mobile applications
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Primavera, SDLC, SQL, Linux
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.