Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Business Analyst, SDLC, Commercial Banking – 146811. Do you have experience with Business Analysis? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work with commercial banking project stakeholders to validate their requirements and analysis models via techniques such as reviews and walkthroughs. Ensures system specifications meet expectations/requirements, and negotiates solutions. Creates documentation to ensure the supportability of analyses. Maintains existing requirements to ensure that current-state needs are known. Develops and implements data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality. Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets. Filters and “cleans” data, and reviews computer reports, printouts and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems. Remains alert to new techniques for insights, analytics, and data visualization, and devises new ways of applying them. Interprets data, analyzes results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports. Recommends approaches to streamline and integrate technological processes in the organization to improve overall efficiency. Facilitates discussions and follows a structured approach to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage requirements with stakeholders. Provides analytical support and insights.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Commercial banking experience
- 4 – 7 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possesses analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrates applied knowledge of one or more analysis and problem decomposition technique.
- Understands complete Software Development Life Cycle and can apply the applicable portions of the ‘Feasibility,’ ‘Requirements,” and ‘Analysis’ phases.
- Demonstrates writing and documentation skills. Understands and can explain to others the core processes involved in their area of support.
- Deep knowledge and technical proficiency gained through extensive education and business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills – In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills – In-depth.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills – In-depth.
- Influence skills – In-depth.
- Data driven decision making – In-depth.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Client onboarding, AML, KYC, client account opening, and client service
- M&A integration experience is a huge plus
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Business Analyst
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.