Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Business Analyst, SAS, SPSS – 146444. Do you have experience with data analysis? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will assist in the development, analysis and modeling of operational, economic, management and accounting data to quantify the performance of the department, evaluate potential operational changes, and design new approaches and methodologies. Collaborate with others to define problems, collect data, apply advanced economic and mathematical concepts, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Partner with co-workers to recommend solutions to new and complex problems, develop innovative strategies, quantify the competitive performance of the organization’s operations and/or markets, evaluate the potential impact of changes, and report on economic forecasts that affect the industry. Develop reports for management on forecasts of performance, identify key drivers of performance and work with coworkers to develop metrics to measure various characteristics of the business. Contribute to predictive/analytical modeling architectures, modeling standards, reporting, and data analysis methodologies. Collaborate with unit managers, end users, development staff, and other stakeholders to enhance operations by supplying data analytics insights into business processes. Collaborate and leverage the skills within various departments to achieve desired results and increase adoption of analytics across the segment.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline (e.g., engineering, mathematics, or statistics) required.
- Advanced degree in a technical discipline, engineering, mathematics, statistics, finance/economics or business management) is preferred, and will be considered in lieu of experience.
- 7+ years of experience.
- Experience in the Energy Sector with knowledge of Distribution or Transmission systems highly preferred.
- Knowledge of data mining/predictive modeling tools such as SAS, SPSS, etc.
- Understanding of predictive/analytical modeling techniques, theories, principles, and practices.
- Experience in more than one of: applying decision trees, logistic regression, factor analysis, statistical modeling, text mining and other advanced analytic techniques.
- Ability to conduct research into predictive/analytical modeling issues, practices, and products as required.
- Ability to interpret the results of analytical work, assess its relevance, and communicate the information in plain language.
- Proficient in working on multiple projects simultaneously, often with tight deadlines.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: data analyst, data analysts, Business Analyst, SAS, data mining, SPSS
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.