Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Business Analyst, QA, User Acceptance Test – 147129. Do you have experience with Business Analysis? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will develop requirements/user stories for all state and federal statute and regulation changes. Create the business case for DOR MVDL projects. Monitor and regularly update ADO work items used to report issues and request enhancements. Conduct QAT and UAT, including regression testing when applicable, prior to development of deployment plans. Development of deployment plans. Create help desk tickets (Cherwell) or ADO bugs. Create epics, features, and user stories in ADO. Analyze, test, and define issues/problems if needed for software upgrades. Investigate/Research questions and issues/problems from the business staff. Create test grids/cases for QAT and UAT. Motor Vehicle Drivers License Maintenance and Support including Payments – Research and correct payment reconciliation reports when reported. Create and maintain hundreds of Forms/Letters mailed to customer daily, monthly, annually. Coordinate printing of forms at State Data Center (SDC) and mailroom for testing of new forms or changes. Analyze issues reported of clients not receiving forms or incorrect information. Create and maintain reports. Create and maintain statistical report for project completion status and other project tasks. Analyze DOR MVDL operational information in the data warehouse. Create requirements for approximately 3 to 5 Ad Hoc Reports weekly.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Analyze, test, and define issues/problems for software upgrades.
- Investigate/Research questions and issues/problems from the business staff.
- Analyze issues reported from clients such as forms not received or incorrect information
- At least 6-8 years’ experience communicating with information technology staff and stakeholders regarding project objectives, priorities, and scope
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least 6-8 years experience clarifying the business needs of information technology projects.
- At least 2 years experience with Azure DevOps (ADO).
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Business Analyst, QA, User Acceptance Test
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.