Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Business Analyst, Project Life Cycle – 146962. Do you have experience with Business Analysis? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will facilitate team and client meetings effectively to gather and document requirements, design system enhancements, drive user feedback and QA testing to completion of project. Write system documentation including developer guides/design specs and topic papers. Create test scripts based on business requirements. Perform system testing using test scripts to ensure requirements are met. Execute regression testing scripts. Support application help desk responding to end-user calls. Very strong oral and written communication skills. Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills. Self-motivator with great attention to detail and follow through.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A business analyst with at least 2 years of SACWIS or other large Child Welfare IT systems experience
- Demonstrated performance with a track record of success in human services industry
- Experience in all facets of project lifecycle
- Experience in system analysis, design and testing
- Experience supporting an application help desk
- Ability to prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately
- Strong interpersonal skills and clear communication skills
- Ability to respond quickly and efficiently while understanding and interpreting automated child welfare application user needs
- High level technical aptitude and analytical skills as they relate to child welfare functionality and workflow
- High level interpersonal skills and customer service oriented experience and proficiency
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Team oriented
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Experience with User Centered Design would be helpful
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Business Analyst, Project Life Cycle
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.