Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Business Analyst, Peoplesoft (144720). Do you have experience with Business Analysis? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Senior Business Analyst role is responsible for facilitating meetings, eliciting, developing, interpreting, reviewing, validating, documenting, and maintaining business and functional requirements in support of software development. This position evaluates business requests to determine feasibility, researches and identifies options, and recommends solutions that best serve business needs. The Senior Business Analyst also presents information and tracks and responds to questions related to business standards. In addition, this position participates in integration testing, acceptance testing, identifies potential problems, and researches opportunities to minimize complexity. The Senior Business Analyst serves as the primary interface between the business user and the IT team.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years related experience, or equivalent years related experience in requirements gathering and functional specifications in support of software development
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft Software is a plus
- Expert at requirements elicitation using various techniques including meeting facilitation, requirements workshops, business process analysis, use cases, user stories, document analysis, site visits, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Ability to speak in front of, interact with, and elicit information from all organizational levels
- Translate business and data needs into system requirements for designers, developers and testers using requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, verification and management techniques
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems
- Works on large, complex initiatives where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors and proactive risk management
- Works on initiatives that address future concepts, products or technologies
- May oversee multiple projects that may have interdependencies
- Provides escalation assistance; recommends potential solutions to issues; follows established escalation procedures; resolves complex issues
- Experience logging items such as: defects, changes, and enhancements in a tracking tool
- Experience in writing requirements into user stories with relevant and clear acceptance criteria
- Participates in and/or leads Grooming sessions
- Leads the coordination of testing initiatives for large scale projects to include: test scenario definition, status tracking, and test planning
- Prepares and delivers informal and formal presentations to own team, department, other IT teams, business partners, and IT leadership
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Accounting background is a plus but is not required
- Excellent facilitation and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to provide leadership in procedural and technical capability including the ability to explain and educate others
- Experience with Agile Development (for example: KANBAN, SCRUM) is required
- Familiarity with JIRA Software Development Tool is a plus but is not required
- Familiarity with Zephyr Test Management Solution is a plus but is not required
- Familiarity with Confluence Team Collaboration Software is a plus but is not required
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Business Analyst
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.