Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Business Analyst, Microbiology – 146865. Do you have experience with microbiology? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We are looking to fill a Business Analyst position with a candidate that has background in microbiology. The client makes the world a healthier place by providing molecular solutions that lessen the time to medical results and empower healthcare professionals to make better diagnostic decisions. You will facilitate client requirements sessions and ensure completeness. Review QA Test Cases to ensure requirements traceability. Support team during Design, Development, and Testing for requirements clarification. Comprehensive understanding of software development lifecycle. Proficient with development, data, and business process analysis tools. Proficient with Service Desk tools. Proficient with Project Management Tools (Confluence, JIRA, MS Project, etc.).
Required Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and document complex business process
- Demonstrated ability to lead test driven development processes
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrated critical and analytical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to champion department and company objectives in a productive and positive manner
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and flow chart software
- Professional BA certifications preferred (CCAP, CCBA)
- BS degree and minimum of 5 years related experience as defined by role; or advanced degree and minimum of 3 years related experience; or equivalent work experience
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: microbiology, Confluence, JIRA, MS Project, Service Desk
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.