Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Business Analyst (MFG) (148611). Do you have experience with Manufacturing, Production/Warehouse integrations with other business areas? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Business Analyst to join our team, focusing on Manufacturing (Production / Warehouse & Quality) in the Crop Science Line of Business. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in supporting and implementing information technology solutions, collaborating closely with cross-functional teams including information technology, product supply, OTC, finance, and legal.
- This role will be responsible for support and for project implementation of information technology solutions in the Manufacturing (Production / Warehouse & Quality) area in Crop Science LOB
- This role will work closely with the information technology, product supply, OTC, finance, legal and teams to understand the key processes related to the cross functional space
- Partner with internal Bayer business customers in Product Supply, Logistics, OTC, and Finance to understand their related business processes
- Be the SAP SME in area of MFG and help identify the root cause of problems experienced by sites and provide guidance/resolutions
- Analyze requirements, plan, design / deploy & deliver and work with managed service partner for seamless end to end deliverable on systems Enhancements
- Perform SAP config / customization / Functional spec./ documentation etc. for all the business / project enhancements
- Engage with global business stakeholders ranging from business leads to subject matter experts to pro-actively evaluate current business processes in view of optimization and automation
- Provide consultancy to business leads regarding ERP platform or bolt on systems capabilities to enhance efficiency of current business processes in place
- Drive improvements and enhancements to processes and systems in the related functions
- Work with IT PMs and business partners to develop process and system strategy, road-mapping, and project engagement documentation
- Identify opportunities for process improvements either in existing designs or by adopting new functionalities available in the marketplace
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Applied Information Technology, Engineering, Applied Economics, or equivalent through 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a Business Analyst role with a focus on Manufacturing.
- If you are a highly motivated individual with a proven track record in Business Analysis and SAP expertise, we invite you to apply and contribute to the success of our dynamic team.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Very broad Manufacturing business knowledge.
- In-depth SAP knowledge in Production, Warehouse & Quality, with integrations to other business areas including Finance/Sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build a network in both IT and business.
- Courage and candor in design discussions with IT and business stakeholders.
Pay: 60.90 – 87 /hr
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Business Analyst, Manufacturing, SAP, Warehouse, Production
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.