Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Business Analyst, Marketing Technologies – 146455. Do you have experience with Business Analyst? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will serve as the bridge between internal or external stakeholders from Digital and business segments to identify and clarify complex business needs and collaborates with technical resources to translate these needs into technical requirements. Maintains a strong knowledge of current MarTech practices, processes and principles and demonstrates a desire to keep knowledge up to date. Supports data engineering work in the identification and integration of data from multiple sources including Salesforce CRM, CMS, ESP, Social CXM, Marketing Automation, Google Adwords, Google Analytics and other data sources and make recommendations to improve data quality and integration. Helps manage the marketing technologies platform and assists in the selection of additional tools and design of enhancements as necessary. Supports quality assurance activities, directs and owns process/system changes and reviews process changes to ensure design changes meet the business requirements. Recognizes patterns in complex data and analytics processes to determine problems, risks and opportunities for improvement. Analyzes complex source system data in support of improving data quality and translates raw data into information for consumable insights and reports. Supports business co-workers in the execution of marketing campaigns. Supports requests to ensure compliance with brand standards, best practices, and error free communication to customers. Identifies opportunities to redesign business processes that will optimize workflow and achieve even better business results.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong ability to communicate systems and procedural changes to end users through excellent written and oral communications
- Advanced understanding of Agile principles, practices and the Scrum and SAFe frameworks
- Strong knowledge of business process modeling and redesign concepts
- Strong ability to facilitate meetings and develop professional presentations
- Expertise and ability to dissect various, complex and dynamic information, interpret and recommend alternative courses of action, and implement intervention strategies to attain performance targets and achieve business benefits
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in business, marketing, or computer science from an accredited college or university required. Consideration may be given to candidates with extensive related experience (ten or more years) without the preferred academics
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Business Analyst
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.