Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Business Analyst Lead (144735). Do you have experience with Business Analysis? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will play a big part in developing our claims mgmt. software. Lead the requirements meetings with risk management business team, walk through new functionalities and requests from the claims business, translate requests into functionality, lots of documentation, create work items “stories” in Jira, work with engineers to answer questions, get clarification on changes, test changes, do demos with business team, will train on products and business lines. You are expected to work independently. You have the following tech experiences: Jira, agile methodologies, Visio (ability to create a flow/process diagram).
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 4 or more years of related experience
- Extensive professional experience working as a Business Analyst or similar
- Must have expertise in requirements gathering and functional specifications development
- Experience in mentoring and coaching other Business Analysts within an IT environment
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Ability to interact with and elicit information from all organizational levels
- Strong communication skills for gathering business needs, impact analysis, goals, and requirements that can be transformed easily into product design in an Agile development process
- Ability to partner effectively with both business and IT teams to facilitate and coordinate projects in a collaborative manor that fosters a strong team environment
- Ability to provide leadership in a blended business and technical capability to explain, educate and lead discussions
- Ability to suggest and implement improvements to technical design and business procedures and create supporting documentation
- Must have strong experience navigating, researching and understanding software applications used to enable business processes
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills including story writing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Maintains established service level agreements to meet customer expectations and quality standards
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adhere to timelines
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with JIRA/Atlassian suite
- Experience working with and executing SQL’s
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: business analyst
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.