Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Business Analyst (148591). Do you have experience with Jira and Confluence? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Business Analyst is responsible for developing, interpreting, reviewing, validating, documenting, and maintaining business and functional requirements. This position evaluates business requests to determine feasibility and researches and identifies options that best serve business needs. The Business Analyst also presents information and tracks and responds to questions related to business standards. In addition, this position participates in acceptance testing, identifies potential problems, and assists with researching opportunities to minimize complexity. The Business Analyst serves as the primary interface between the user and the IT team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, interpret, review, validate, document, and maintain business and functional requirements.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings to define key capabilities and requirements that will enable stakeholders to define business strategy.
- Evaluate business requests to determine feasibility; research and identify options that best serve business needs.
- Provide information about how requirements may affect functional design documents.
- Serve as the primary interface between the user and the IT team; may be required to present formal presentations to end users, stakeholders, and management.
- Conduct structured walkthroughs of requirements with business and project team members.
- Participate in acceptance testing to ensure client/user needs are met.
- Presents information regarding enhancements and tracks and responds to questions from business and IT team members.
- Identifies potential problems that may arise with new or enhanced applications; communicates how problems will affect business.
- Writes business correspondence and technical reports; reviews report results for accuracy.
- Possesses general knowledge of the IT environment and Enterprise’s lines of business.
- Assists with researching opportunities to minimize complexity by leveraging current IT investments and seeking out cost effective solutions.
- Participates in change management activities, including Q&A testing, troubleshooting, and investigation.
- Assists with task automation and process improvements as directed.
- Maintains established service level agreements to meet customer expectations and quality standards.
- Protects our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions and daily job responsibilities; follows security policies and procedures.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Two to four years of experience in a business analyst role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and best practices.
- Experience with requirements management tools.
- Understanding of security principles and practices.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms.
- Experience with specific industries or technologies.
Pay: 42 – 60 /hr
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Business Analyst, Jira, Confluence
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.