Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Business Analyst III (148475). Do you have experience with SQL, Azure Devops, writing test cases, performing testing and documenting results? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Elicit and clearly document requirements from stakeholders.
- Update and maintain requirement documentation throughout the project lifecycle.
- Write detailed test cases and scenarios, conduct testing, and meticulously document results.
- Create and update specification documentation in accordance with project needs.
- Work with ADO (Azure DevOps) and efficiently manage tickets.
- Provide accurate and timely updates within the ticketing system.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to ensure requirements are met.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of five years of experience in eliciting and documenting requirements.
- Strong proficiency in writing and executing test cases.
- Familiarity with ADO (Azure DevOps) or similar project management tools.
- Ability to create and update specification documentation.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to quality and accuracy
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proficiency in creating and running simple SQL queries.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Azure DevOps, SQL Queries, Writing Test Cases
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.