Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Business Analyst, Expert (145185). Do you have experience with Business Analysis? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will support the Global Product Marketing Team on key projects, with an emphasis on North America. Conducting market, customer, and competitive analysis to effectively position and message the assigned product portfolio, or relevant product features, from a customer-based perspective. Developing and supporting the implementation of go-to-market strategies in collaboration with Global and Regional commercial teams to drive business results by accelerating customer acquisition, customer retention, product value realization, and growth, as well as help identify market opportunities to drive our product roadmap. Becoming the go-to-person for product updates and value propositions messaging for an assigned Region. You will support cross-functional partnerships focusing on delivering global and regional market and farmer segmentation models, including personas, customer journeys, and product roadmaps informing and aligning must-win commercial activities. Help develop strategic product marketing planning tools and processes based on customer insights, sales feedback, market research, ag-related knowledge, and business strategies to help accelerate and unlock digital tools value as part of our core business products. Work proactively with the Regional commercial teams on business priorities and specific seasonal tactics. Develop product and service-level positioning, value propositions, and messaging for assigned Region and product line of business. Collaborate with Regional Marketing to develop compelling product content supporting our product value proposition and awareness tactics. Collaborate with Product Managers to monitor product engagement and conversions, including customer feedback, to develop plans to enhance the product experience and customer journey. Conduct direct research and analysis of customer behaviors, product capabilities, market signals and trends, and competitive intelligence to unlock insights to help grow and reinvent the business. Explore new business opportunities, including new product concepts and product enhancements. Explore new business partnerships within the agriculture space as part of our Digital Platform efforts.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A passion for agriculture, sustainable farming, and digital solutions.
- Experience working in agriculture, specifically field sales and technical experience. Digital Farming or Precision Farming knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to distill complex business and ag technology strategies to clear product and go-to commercial strategies, including identifying clear value propositions, market opportunities, and corresponding messaging.
- Ability to execute complex, quantitative analysis and share recommendations via compelling presentations and storytelling.
- Ability to influence at all levels and work cross-functionally to drive major initiatives and decisions.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment – working with ambiguity and being hands-on
- Ability to lead gatherings of a diverse set of stakeholders, facilitating efficient meetings that drive to desired outcomes.
- Proactive problem solver who can identify challenges in established processes.
- Highly independent, goal-oriented, and solution-driven.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Business Analyst
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.