Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Business Analyst, Big Data, MS Excel – 146597. Do you have experience with Big Data? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will quickly learn business processes and assemble key metrics into a digestible reporting format. Refine and/or develop systems to efficiently compile data from multiple sources, manage this collection and develop reporting methods to drive transparency and clarity of the status of the expansion project and facilitate overall performance management. Ensure accuracy of data reporting quality and consistency. Provide ongoing optimization of the project reporting system/s and data management. Drive reporting and data management best practices throughout a multi-functional team. Tailor reporting of key performance indicators (KPIs) to a variety of audiences (executive team level down to individual project contributor level). Work productively with a diverse group of teams (engineers, finance, purchasing, receiving and operations) daily. Be proactive and able to find efficiencies across multiple business functions. Ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented. Provide technical support for analytics and data collection tools. Communicate effectively with users and management both proactively and reactively for tool development and support. Train and assist users.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS in data science, life sciences, engineering, statistics or related field 5+ years experience working with big data (organizing, reporting, forecasting, etc.)
- Experience developing visual analytical reports in Tibco Spotfire, Microsoft SharePoint, Tableau and willingness to learn new software functions
- Advanced skills in Excel & PowerPoint (pivot tables, macros, formulas, etc.)
- Working knowledge and experience with SAP and willingness to learn new software functions
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to write clearly and concisely. Must be able to clearly communicate the health of the project at any given moment
- Ability to tailor presentations and present to different audiences, especially senior management & finance
- Exhibit high energy and the enthusiasm to work through issues providing creative solutions
- Strong agility and foresight
- Multi-task and prioritization ability
- Strong communication, teambuilding and networking skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Proven ability to lead independently on complex project controls issues with superior interpersonal skills, creative solution and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact closely and frequently with management and operations personnel while maintaining necessary levels of commercial awareness
- Management of large data sets
- Ability quickly learn a number of processes with consistency and attention to detail
- Commitment to ensuring data quality and accuracy
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Understanding of complex engineering and construction projects
- Experience with agriculture, research, manufacturing, automation or related disciplines
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Big Data, MS Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, Tibco, Spotfire, SharePoint, Tableau
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.