Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Business Analyst, Agile, Scrum (148300). Do you have experience with Agile and Scrum? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Play a critical role in the application development lifecycle and will be responsible for developing, interpreting, reviewing, validating, documenting, and maintaining business and functional requirements across various applications. In this position, you will collaborate with subject matter experts and key business stakeholders and evaluate business requests to determine feasibility, research, and identify options that best serve business needs. You will present information and track and respond to questions related to business standards.
In addition, you will participate in acceptance testing, identifying potential problems, and assisting with researching opportunities to minimize complexity. You will serve as the interface between the business, project managers, and software engineers to implement new functionality and modifications, meeting all development, PII and PCI security standards. This is an excellent opportunity to utilize your strong analysis skills working in a fast paced work environment.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 2+ years of experience with developing, interpreting, reviewing, validating, documenting functional business requirements and specifications, and use cases
- 2+ years of business analysis experience in an application development setting with exposure to various methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and tools (Jira and Confluence)
- 2+ years of experience leading medium to large-scale projects
- Excellent understanding of the Software Development LifeCycle (SDLC)
- Proven track record of taking initiative and driving a plan effectively
- Displayed leadership and team centric skills and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent at building and maintaining relationships across IT and business partners
- Experience serving as the interface between the user and IT team
- Comfortable preparing and delivering informal and formal presentations to own team, department, other IT teams, senior leadership, and business partners
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be adaptable to your work environment and surroundings
- Ability to accept responsibility/ownership for assigned tasks and projects and effectively manage time and multi-task
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience assisting with the development of standards, processes, and procedures for the department
Pay: $42 – $60 /hr
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: business analyst, agile, scrum, jira
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.