Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Business Analyst (148152). Do you have experience as a Business Analyst? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Collaborate with innovation team members and business stakeholders to gather and analyze requirements for IT systems and processes
- Develop and maintain functional and technical documentation, including requirements documents, test plans, and test cases
- Conduct quality assurance testing of IT systems and processes to ensure they meet the defined requirements and are functioning as expected
- Report and track defects and issues using designated tools and processes
- Communicate effectively with innovation team members, business stakeholders, IT teams, and project managers to ensure timely delivery of projects
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in IT business analysis and quality assurance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with testing tools and methodologies
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Relevant certifications are a plus
- Experience working in an innovation team or with emerging technologies is a plus
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: business analyst
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.