Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Business Analyst (147659). Do you have experience with Business Analytics? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively to gather and document requirements, design system enhancements, drive user feedback, and conduct quality assurance testing through completion of project
- Write system documentation, including developer guides, design specifications, and topic papers
- Create test scripts based on business requirements
- Perform system testing using test scripts and test automation to ensure requirements are met
- Execute regression testing scripts
- Very strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Great attention to detail and follow through
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience implementing IT systems
- Experience in all facets of the IT project lifecycle
- Experience in system analysis, design, and testing
- Experience supporting an application help desk
- Ability to prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately
- Ability to build and maintain client relationship
- Strong interpersonal skills and clear communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills and customer service-oriented experience and proficiency
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Team oriented
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Experience with User Centered Design would be helpful
- Certified Public Accountant
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: business analytics
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.