Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Brand Marketing Manager (148608). Do you have experience with building brands and new product innovation? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The NHS VMHSs Innovation team is searching for a self-motivated, experienced Brand Marketer with expertise in developing and marketing CPG brands. The right candidate will also be passionate about health and wellness and will want to use that passion every day to bring new solutions to consumers across our NHS VMHS brands.
This poised, dynamic manager will lead and deliver the innovation strategy across key platforms within the VMHS business by building white space opportunities and by capturing channel and customer priorities in the US. This role will partner with cross functional teams to define and execute all elements of our innovation platforms from concept to commercialization.
- Lead short opportunity development and long-term strategic innovation planning for key VMHS brands.
- Partner with consumer insights team to identify category trends and consumer unmet needs and build and action learning plans from idea to opportunity sizing through consumer validation.
- Partner with the Nutritional Science and R&D teams to identify new ingredients, technologies, or combinations thereof, which deliver solutions that meet the changing needs of consumers and support emerging consumer platforms.
- Partner with Regulatory, Medical and Legal to drive strong product claims and positioning for new products
- Lead new products through stage gate process from concept through commercialization including product design and packaging.
- Competitive Analysis ensuring innovation in development has a strong point of difference in market
- Partner with Customer Strategy to develop distribution targets and strong sell-in tools, including presentations and support to achieve retailer commitment.
- Collaborate on launch plans with base business marketing team with specific marketing plan activities including media planning and creative execution, consumer promotion, shopper marketing, sampling, and displays.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years Brand Management / New Product Innovation experience building brands and driving the business including financial management and P&L management.
- Proven success in consumer-packaged goods innovation, classically trained innovation marketer ideal.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and leadership through product development and commercialization.
- Strong leadership, planning, communication, and presentation skills
- Team Leadership, build cross-functional alignment
- Consumer Understanding (positioning, insights)
- Ability to write strong product concepts and utilize learnings to enhance product development, messaging, and product positioning
- Oral and Written Communication Skills; ease presenting ideas & recommendations to senior leadership
- Creative Thinking, Problem Solving, Agility
- Analytical & strategic thinking
- Financial business case development, P&L management
- Project Management
- Ability to manage agency relationships, write a brief, provide direction and feedback
- Professional maturity
- Passion for the health and wellness space
Pay: 46.20 – 66 /hr
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Brand Management, New Product Innovation, P&L Management, Marketing
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.