Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented BIM Coordinator (148439). Do you have experience with AutoCAD and Navisworks? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Primarily responsible for BIM coordination tasks on large capital engineering projects. Would be responsible for overall management of the federated model and working with all parties including internal and external engineering entities to produce a fully coordinated design in accordance with the local codes, standards adherence, and factory data requirements.
- Development of the BIM Execution Plan on large capital projects
- Daily management of the master Federated Model
- Coordination of Plant3D catalogs
- Management of the project BIM 360 Document Management site
- Leading interdisciplinary model coordination meetings and resolving collisions in the model between leads
- Strategic on-going relationship with Nestle Technical Groups, AutoDESK and software industries
- Work with all disciplines equipment vendors on content download
- Perform user training at the project level for basic workflows and processes and procedures within design applications
- Assist with setting department strategy as it relates to BIM and participate in technology related department initiatives.
- Work within cross functional engineering and technical teams within the engineering department.
- Assist in the development/modification of department technical specifications and related CAD Libraries in the area of specialty.
- Create internal on-site consultant approach to serve project team.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Education: Associates degree or Bachelors degree from an accredited institution in Engineering or Drafting related field.
- Experience (Years/Type): Minimum 2+ years experience in CAD Management or related technical role (strong preference for candidates with industrial or manufacturing experience in food & beverage or CPG industry).
- Basic knowledge in using design software and programs (e.g. REVIT, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Plant3D, AutoCAD MEP, Vault, BIM 360 – DOCS, Navisworks) required.
- Eager to support staff with positive attitude, passion and patience.
- Experience with multiple BIM/CAD roles.
- Experience building relationships and working with diverse stakeholders effectively.
- Organized, detailed project planner capable of working independently as part of a team to achieve desired results.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, listening)
- Energetic, self-starter and resourceful problem solver-gets things moving and keeps them on track.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple activities.
- Able to collaborate across large organization.
- Ability to be flexible and transition quickly between various assignments.
- Ability to uphold the use of standards and escalate issues in a timely fashion.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: BIM Coordinator, BIM, AutoCAD, Plant 3D, CAD Libraries,Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â AutoCAD MEP, Vault, BIM 360 – DOCS, Navisworks
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.