Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Azure Integration Developer (148564). Do you have experience with .NET Core and ASP.NET Core utilizing C#, REST API development, and Microsoft Azure.? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Azure Integration Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of experience developing full stack web applications using Microsoft technologies and Azure Integration experience. He/She will also have advanced proficiency with .NET Core and ASP.NET Core utilizing C#, REST API development, and Microsoft Azure.
- Develop the overall integration strategy to include architectural plans and designs for integrating various applications and services within the Azure Cloud environment.
- Build, configure, and deploy integration solutions using Azure services such as Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure API Management, and Azure Service Bus.
- Create and manage APIs, including defining API specifications, implementing API security, and ensuring API performance and reliability.
- Ensure the reliability and functionality of applied solutions through integration testing.
- Provide support and maintenance for deployed Azure Integration solutions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of experience developing full stack web applications using Microsoft technologies
- Azure Integration experience
- Advanced proficiency with .NET Core and ASP.NET Core utilizing C#
- Advanced proficiency in REST API development using .NET Core
- Experience working with NoSQL databases, preferably Cosmo DB
- Strong proficiency developing solutions using Microsoft Azure
- Working knowledge of Azure IaaS and PaaS technologies and services
- Strong knowledge in Microservices architecture
- Strong in-Service Fabric development using Reliable Services and Actors
- Strong knowledge and understanding of object-oriented programming and S.O.L.I.D. principles, design patterns, best practices, dependency injection, containers, and Responsive Design
- Proficient in Agile software development processes
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of Azure API Management
Pay: 51.80 – 74 /hr.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Azure, NoSQL, .NET, REST, ASP.NET, C#, Microservices
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.