Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Azure Cloud Engineer – 145474. Do you have experience with Azure? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will setup and maintain multiple Azure cloud environments. Design and implement Infrastructure as Code solutions using Azure Resource Manager. Design, configuration, and maintenance of Kubernetes environments using Azure Kubernetes Service. Configuration of Azure Security Management using Defender. Configuration of Azure Policy Management to support FedRamp initiatives. Support CICD for Azure Kubernetes Service using Github actions. Documentation and Knowledge transfer.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience automating configuration and deployment of Azure Resources using Azure Resource Manager.
- Experience setting up and maintaining Azure Kubernetes Service in multiple environment from Dev to Prod.
- Experience with management Azure services such as Azure Container Registry, Azure Key Vault, Azure Application Gateway, Azure Storage, Azure CosmosDB, Azure PostgreSQL Azure Service Bus and/or EventHub
- Deep understanding of Azure Identity Management (Service Principals, Managed Identity, Azure AD)
- Deep understanding of Azure Policy Management to enable FedRAMP auditing of Azure environments
- Experience with Azure Security Management with Defender
- Experience with implementing and maintain CICD pipelines that support automated management of Azure Kubernetes Service
- Experience implementing and maintaining CICD pipeline using GitHub Actions.
- Senior – Azure Infrastructure management, monitoring and security 5-8
- Senior – Azure automated deployments with ARM 5-8
- Senior – Kubernetes management 3-5
- Senior – Azure Policy Management 5-8
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Senior – Overall understanding of cloud concepts, cloud-native technologies 5+
- Senior – Thought leadership in Azure infrastructure management 5+
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- If ‘other’: + 6 years experience
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Azure, Kubernetes, Github, CI/CD, ProstgreSQL
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.