Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Automation Engineer, OOP (144602). Do you have experience with Automation? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for delivering on traceability, reporting and analysis within delivery team and coordinating on Quality Chapter deliverables across multiple delivery teams. You will design, code, test, deploy and maintain testing automation solutions that provide automated test coverage of business functionality for the team. You will also mentor others on building test suites across delivery teams. You will master at building understanding of automation opportunities for the application area, and communicates needs to the product owner for automation. You will author the Quality strategy for the delivery team. You will also master at building and maintaining effective relationships with peers in Product, UX, and Architecture to drive execution of Quality strategy. You will clearly summarize test findings and provide recommendations for remediation, including code-level recommendations and solutions across delivery teams. You will stay calm under pressure. Able to express negative thoughts in a positive way. You will also present ways to reduce the test debt and ways to speed delivery of new features. You will communicate appropriate information based on the needs of the audience in a way that moves the individuals or groups towards appropriate action. Effectively persuades others to support team transformation & QA maturity. You will serve as a role model to the teams by remaining flexible to meet changing and sometimes opposing demands. You will also regularly identify obstacles to change by anticipating future consequences and trends accurately. You will proficient at organizing and deliver in an agile fashion by effectively using Jira and participating in Agile ceremonies. You will align individual objectives with department and firm objectives. You will also understand the impact that their work has on others. You will leverage firm strategy in developing solutions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Computer Science preferred, or related work experience
- 7+ years of experience Automating test plans, expected test results, actual test results, identified issues, and steps to replicate accessibility findings
- 7+ years experience with with one or more of the following; Selenium, SoapUI, Jmeter, LoadRunner, Ready API, JAVA, SQL, Appium
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain object oriented test automation frameworks
- 7+ years experience in object oriented programing.
- 7+ years experience with Defect tracking software for agile teams. i.e. Jira, Qtest, etc.
- Ability to understand and explain technical issues and their implications for projects and business decisions, facilitate discussion and resolution of problems, and mentor other IS associates
- Proficient at understanding and explaining technical issues and their implications for projects and business decisions, facilitate discussion and resolution of problems, and mentor other IS associates
- Proficient at working collaboratively with product teams to develop, maintain, and implement applications, regarding digital accessibility technologies, policies, standards, and best practices
- 7+ years of experience documenting test plans, expected test results, actual test results, identified issues, and steps to replicate accessibility findings
- 7+ years experience in mentoring and/or coaching multiple product teams within an agile software development organization
- Proficient in written, verbal, and presentation communication skills including the ability to create and maintain best practice documentation and practices, used across multiple systems and functional areas
- Responds well to direction, embraces feedback, and champions change
- Ideal candidate will have experience and understanding of financial services industry and regulatory requirements
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: JIRA, automation, Selenium, OOP
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.