Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Author, e-Commerce – 146839. Do you have experience with writing? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will create and maintain offers and products. Perform copy changes, conditional displays, etc. Engaged in team discussions (stand-ups, refinements, planning’s). Works/discusses with clients or other teams (Product team, UX, QA, other developers). Provides a level of effort on required configuration for planning purpose. Identifies bottlenecks and bugs, and devises solutions to these problems. Delivers a high level of commitment to client success and provides timely and quality services that meet or exceed expectations. Be available, when required, for after-hours deployments.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with content management.
- Good analytic/debugging skills.
- Works well under pressure.
- Works well with changing priorities.
- Communicates well in English.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in creating and maintaining offers and products.
- Experience with rule engines.
- Knowledge of Telecom industry.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager.
- Knowledge of back-end system interactions.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: e-commerce, writer, web sites
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.