Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Associate Technical Communicator, Video Editing – 147093. Do you have experience with video editing? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will edit video content. Assist with video shoots. Learn and follow departmental style guide and process guides. Learn basic machine function of proprietary equipment. Participate in collaborative process for crafting content. Perform other duties as assigned. Engage in a safe and healthy work environment.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be a current student enrolled in a Technical College, Associates Program or University, pursuing a technical degree with coursework that includes technical communication.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 20 to 25 hours per week during school sessions, with the option to work full-time hours during breaks and holidays.
- Some experience shooting and editing video is required as well as a basic command of writing and grammar.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: video editing, video
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.