Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Associate Talent Acquisition Specialist (148747). Do you have experience with High Volume Recruiting? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You’ll play a key role in hiring hourly factory associates across various locations, primarily focusing on NY. This position offers an opportunity to contribute to Nestle’s talent acquisition strategy, ensuring alignment with business priorities and fostering strong relationships with business leaders and HR partners. If you’re a detail-oriented, self-starter with a passion for recruiting, apply now to be part of the largest food company in the world.
- Full lifecycle recruitment of hourly factory associates.
- Provide on-site hiring support for walk-in interviews, interview days, and hiring events.
- Execute strategic sourcing plans through various channels.
- Identify key behavioral and technical proficiencies for success.
- Collaborate with the Recruitment Marketing team to incorporate employer branding and social media tactics.
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience and promote the Nestle employment brand.
- Maintain recruiting process excellence and compliance with internal policies and legal requirements.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in high volume recruiting or relevant field.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Highly organized with superior attention to detail.
- The ability to speak Spanish is a strong plus.
- Exposure to talent sourcing, interviewing, applicant tracking, and relationship management.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Success Factors a strong plus) and social media recruitment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Flexibility to travel to locations on the East Coast as needed.
Pay: $16.80 – $24 /hr.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Talent Acquisition, Recruiting, High Volume, Hourly Factory, Sourcing, Interviewing, ATS, Social Media, Candidate Experience, Compliance
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.