Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Associate Brand Manager (148113). Do you have experience with Brand Management? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Assist with the execution of Partnership Marketings properties, including but not limited to the Entertainment properties of Incredible Dog Challenge and the National Dog Show.
- Work closely with meta-agency team members while collaborating across the organization to create and execute cohesive sponsorship campaigns across all channels
- Oversee the development of all consumers facing communications needs and activation plans for key sponsorships/partnerships, including developing TV broadcast, digital, social media, pr and influencer strategy, and event execution, which requires understanding of writing briefs, identifying key messages, developing talking points, etc..
- Assist with any needs that might arise with our key partners.
- Lead the development and reporting of sponsorship/partnerships key metrics, analyzing and interpreting results and providing actionable insights drawn from data.
- Assist with tracking of budget with Director and Finance lead
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3 to 5+ years of marketing agency experience required
- Social media marketing
- Digital marketing
- Experiential marketing
- Brand communications
- Consumer marketing
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Brand Marketing or Experiential Marketing preferred
- Experience in sports or entertainment marketing is preferred
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: associate brand manager, internet marketing, branding, digital media
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.