Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Assistant Controller (145184). Do you have experience in accounting and finance? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Assistant Controller will manage AR/AP invoices and process payments. They will serve as the backup for other areas in accounting, and assist with compiling and reconciling information for other departments. Other functions of the Assistant Controller are:
- Learn and manage new and existing accounting software
- Assist with managing authority for the receipt, disbursement, banking, protection, and custody of funds, securities, and financial instruments
- Assist with maintaining relationships with banking, insurance, and external accounting personnel to facilitate financial activities
- Monitor financial activities and details, such as cash flow and reserve levels, to ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements are met
- Develop internal policies, guidelines, and procedures for financial activities
- Assist in conducting audits of company accounts and financial transactions to ensure compliance with state and federal requirements and statutes
- Maintain current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, federal and state policies and directives, and current accounting standards
- Provide assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures and efficient control and utilization of financial resources
- Assist with payroll processing which includes computing, withholding, and accounting for all payroll deductions
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or other required reports
- Assist with preparing financial information so that outside accountants can complete tax returns
Required Skills & Experience:
- Remote work options are available, but must live in the St. Louis area
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- CPA preferred
- Payroll experience preferred
- High proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to work well in a team setting as well as independently
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: accounting, finance, AR/AP, CPA
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!