Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented AKS C# Software Engineer (144843). Do you have experience with C# and Azure? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
Required Skills & Experience:
- High-level SSE .NET/C#, open to full stack with a heavier focus on back-end
- Azure Kubernetes Cluster – must have professional, practical experience with AKS (not just learned on the side)
- Developing REST APIs (web services) – preferably through Visual Studio
- Comfortable with Agile development environments & JIRA (or similar)
- Willing to train, mentor, and knowledge share with team & junior developers
- Must have clear communication skills and willingness to collaborate
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Azure DevOps, Azure Monitor & Insights, Docker containers writing C# services
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Occasional day or overnight travel required to St. Louis and/or Mt. Sterling offices (quarterly)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: C#, Azure, Kubernetes, AKS
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.