Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Architect, Test Automation (144680). Do you have experience with Test Automation? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will lead our Portfolio automation strategy and other strategic initiatives. Your role operates as a technical, hands-on facilitator in the Quality Organization and is a strategic participant across inter-dependent software development efforts. You will care deeply about efficiency in the software development process and has demonstrated experience leveraging industry-leading tools and frameworks to deliver complete automated test suites. You will own test architecture for the company’s Quality test engineering efforts and partner with various groups to drive cross-functional initiatives. You will strive to make our teams successful by partnering with key stakeholders to understand their use cases, and building comprehensive test strategies to meet these testing requirements. You will work together with all of our quality test engineers, continuously looking to improve on our automation processes and best practices.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Automation Strategy – Excellent knowledge and experience developing strategy and implementing test automation in collaboration with the application development team and functional area counterparts.
- Automation Framework Development – Hands on experience developing several types of automation frameworks from scratch and using related tooling, including: Selenium, Appium, Cucumber/Gherkin, Rest Assured or equivalent web-service automation tool, Git, Jenkins or equivalent CI/CD tools, SonarQube or equivalent code quality tool.
- Test Automation Systems – Experience selecting the optimal test automation technologies for solutions delivered using disparate languages and platforms in collaboration with test and development engineer counterparts. Partner with the various software infrastructure teams to optimize the CI/CD pipeline and implement quality gates to support DevOps.
- Delivery Maturity – Direct involvement in efforts to mature agile and DevOps practices for the organization as it relates to test automation, increased quality and delivery optimization.
- Cloud – Enterprise experience in a hybrid Cloud environment using solutions, to test for fault tolerance of solutions (Chaos Monkey, Gremlin, Toxiproxy, or similar chaos engineering approach), a plus.
- Capable of mentoring and communicating a coherent vision for quality best practices, coding standards, test automation strategy and tool usage
- Strong understanding of flaky tests and the impacts of eventual consistency
- Ability to research requirements to determine system feasibility, costs, benefits, or needed functionality.
- Experience in creating a strategic technology direction, aligning it with tactical activities, and communicating plans broadly across the organization.
- Ability to multi-task and participate in multiple large and complex efforts or projects.
- Strong knowledge and extensive experience working with product teams to develop appropriate level of testing based on the SDLC (Unit, Integration, API, Smoke, System, Browser compatibility, etc.)
- Able to perform analyses to solve complex problems and motivate peers to produce creative products and services
- Proven ability to clearly communicate across multiple audiences.
- Proactive, self-motivated and independent with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in a highly automated enterprise class software environment preferably of scale with thousands of tests going through a gated CI pipeline
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or Management
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Test Automation
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.