Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Architect, .NET/C# (145401). Do you have experience with .NET? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will participate in requirements analysis. Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture. Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages. Test and deploy applications and systems. Revise, update, refactor and debug code. Improve existing software. Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC). Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support. The IT Team is responsible for the design, development, implementation, operation, maintenance and monitoring of security controls for the hosted solution. Fluency with git or similar source control systems.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years’ experience as a .NET Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C# and HTML5/CSS3)
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: .NET, C#
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.