Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Architect (144946). Do you have experience with cloud computing? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
This role will have broad ability to set and influence strategy and technology choices across all IT disciplines and the organization. This position will evaluate and integrate technologies to meet business goals. The Architect will provide leadership and guidance to engineering teams and less senior team members. The successful candidate will be an integrator of people, processes and technology, a problem solver, and an effective leader with a clear vision for technology design. Specific assignments for this position will be primarily focused on business process/workflow-related solutions. These will be implemented using various technologies including Salesforce, Enterprise Content Management, and custom applications. Over time there will also be opportunities for assignments across other technology and business areas. Consults and partners with management to identify gaps in current solutions and technologies, including development of strategic planning for assigned technology areas. Participates in requirements gathering and prioritization of work based on impact, risk, and effort. Communicates realistic technical capabilities to influence requirement gathering conversations. Consults with project team to design technical solutions that align with department standards and policies. Creates design deliverables and blueprints for technical teams to follow. Seeks design approval following departmental standards. Partners with project manager to facilitate and orchestrate technical work. Monitors solution development to ensure adherence to design, serving as escalation point for any necessary deviations and questions. Supports user testing efforts and leads technical elements of testing. Finalizes design documentation and blueprints, seeking final approval for production implementation following departmental processes. Ensures appropriate documentation and knowledge sharing exists for ongoing operational support.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Presently authorized to work in the US and not require sponsorship now or in the future
- Minimum of five years of experience working in a highly technical role
- Broad knowledge of computing technologies, tools, and disciplines including networking, server administration, end point computing, storage, and cloud computing platforms and services.
- Significant experience applying technology to design and implement business processes
- Experience partnering with internal and external application development teams to design and deliver new solutions
- Proven track record of orchestrating the work of others to achieve business goals
- Must be willing and able to quickly learn new tools, technologies, and platforms as required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the creation of architecture documentation designed for others to follow
- Proven technical leadership skills
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented, ability to multi-task
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with design and management of Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experience with electronic signature platforms
- Experience with Enterprise Content Management technologies
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: cloud computing, architect
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!